Instructions: Buyer will print out this form, sign it and send it to the seller, with their deposit. Please e-mail for deposit instructions.
The buyer hereby agrees to purchase a puppy out of ______________ and ______________ for the total amount of $____________.
The seller agrees to furnish the buyer with the necessary health information: all shot and worming records. The IOEBA and/or CKC registration applications will be signed by the seller and executed at the time of purchase for full rights, but held until official verification of alteration has been received for pet only. The buyer understands that this puppy will be eligible for permanent registration with IOEBA and/or CKC and will be informed on how to go about the process of registering the dog. Contact breeder for information about how to obtain breeding rights if interested in dog/puppy for this reason.
1. Puppies are reserved and held with a deposit. Deposits are $300.00 non-refundable deposits must be paid by the following: PAYPAL ONLY($300 + 3%=$309.00). Once the money is received the puppy will be marked and considered sold. Full payment is required prior to shipping of puppy (no exceptions) and must be paid prior to shipping date. All payment is payable through PAYPAL ONLY.
2. Choice of puppy is determined on first come (deposit received) first to choose basis.
3. Deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, except in cases of premature death of puppy, prior to the delivery of your puppy to you. If you change your mind and do not want or cannot take the puppy you forfeit all of your deposit.
4. All shipping costs are the buyers responsibility. This includes Vet Certificate, Flight Crate and actual shipping costs, unless specified otherwise. We make arrangements for travel. Remaining balance on a puppy must be paid before the puppy is shipped. Shipping price is in the range of $250-$350, depending on destination. In the summer months airlines restrict puppies to fly in temps in excess of 75* F and in the winter time not below 10* F. I am able to arrange land transportation to nearest major city or close by your home location for $250-$350(puppies $250, adults $350). Airline prices range from $250-$350 and up (depends on size of kennel and size of puppy/dog as well) for major airport closest to you. Must be flexible with arrival days, pick up location and times when picking up/delivery of your new puppy.
5. Buyer will pick up puppy by the time it is eight weeks old, or the puppy will be shipped by the time it is eight weeks old. There will be a $30.00 per week boarding charge, plus any other expenses if buyer is not able to pick up puppy. Two weeks or more with no attempts to make pick-up arrangements , the buyer then forfeits the puppy and any deposits or payments made on the puppy. No additional charge after 8wks if puppy is paid for in full and waiting on temps/arrival day.
Your Hawkeye Acres Puppy is Guaranteed as follows:
1. To be in good physical condition for the first 48 hours after the time of delivery to the buyer. The buyer must agree to have the puppy examined by a Licensed Veterinarian within two business days after delivery time for a complete physical exam. If the Vet finds the puppy to have a serious physical condition other than a viral or bacterial cold or bacterial infection, such as coccida or giardia, which is easily treated, the breeder will replace the puppy with another puppy of comparable or better quality, when available from the same or upcoming litter, after the puppy is returned to the breeder at buyers expense or put to sleep, which ever is in the best interest of the puppy. The breeder reserves the right to a second Veterinarian opinion at the expense of the breeder. If the puppy is not examined by a Veterinarian with two business days after delivery, all guarantees listed are not valid, unless prior arrangements made with the breeder. No money will be refunded.
2. To be free from any genetic/hereditary defects that cause death of the puppy until said puppy is one year of age. If such an inheritable defect is documented by a Veterinarian and presented to the breeder with sufficient supporting evidence, the buyer will be entitled to a replacement puppy of comparable or better quality, when available from same or upcoming litter, after the first puppy is returned to the breeder (buyer pays all shipping costs on returns) or put to sleep. No cash refunds.
3. This guarantee does not cover what in the Bulldog breed some consider normal or beyond our control i.e.: Cherry eyes, entropian, "loose" hips, stenotic nares (loud sounding or "snuffling" sound when breathing). We cannot guarantee that the dog will not contract mange (Red Mange, Demodex Mange or any type of mite mange). Mange is a multi factorial genetic disease that can be transmitted in a recessive manner. There is much dispute between experts as to the differing specific causes of mange including environment, stress and nutrition, therefore we cannot guarantee against it. We are not a geneticists and cannot predict genetic problems. Skin allergies or an Umbilical Hernia- (an "Outie" belly button) are not covered. We do not breed dogs with undesirable conditions such as mange or bad hips, but we cannot guarantee that previous generations did not have these conditions in their lines; therefore, we cannot guarantee these conditions will not show up unbeknownst to us, in future litters.
4. Puppy will have received vaccinations and several wormings, depending on age. Vet check/health certificate. No replacements will be given in case of Parvo.
5. If your dog is used in any sort illegal activity (dog fighting) or in any extreme sports (weight pulling), or is mistreated, malnourished, abused or not taken care of, the guarantee is completely null and void.
6. Puppies are sold as pets. Fertility and guarantee of profits from dogs not guaranteed.
7. All puppies are limited to pet only registration, unless previously arranged with us at Hawkeye Acres.
8. This guarantee is void when transfer of ownership occurs.
The Buyer Agrees to the Following:
1. To use the kennel name “Hawkeye Acres” as the prefix in the registered name of the dog.
2. Maintain up to date vaccines, worming, and to keep the dog/pup in humane conditions, providing proper food, clean water, and shelter.
The Buyer and Seller agree that this is the full and complete agreement that exists between the parties for the sale of this dog/puppy. Any agreements made prior to this are considered incorporated herein and any modifications made to this agreement shall be made in writing or such shall not be effective. By signing this agreement, you agree to all of the above. This agreement must be signed and returned in order to have 1 year health guarantee!
For mailing address please contact me directly.